Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Find It Hard To Blog

If you think blogging comes natural to me, let me correct that notion:



I find it hard to blog.



I find it really difficult to type any more after the first few lines.



I find it difficult opening my life to readers like you.



I find myself a little shy when typing in my deepest sorrows and insecurities.



Although I find myself a little more than joyous when I actually write something beautiful;



I find that it will be difficult to create something just as beautiful; hopefully even more beautiful.



I find that despite my very lack of technique;



I still find myself around people who give what little support they can and for that I am grateful.



Yet, I still find myself to be alone.



I find myself in a jungle of darkness and confusion.



When I do find myself around really true and truly real friends,



I find that there is much security and peace,



because I find God in them.



Though I find that I need only look at where I'm standing to find myself;



I find that my one true security is in my God.



It is then that I find myself inspired enough to make a blog.

3 comments:

  1. we readers do not know what the writer feels when he writes/blogs. we only know even if he's writing his simplest thoughts, it can be as good as this.
    Anyway, i am with you on the last part. ::in them i see God::

    Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in God we are truly secured, safe, and satisfied.

    what amazes me Jay, is how you think up all the things that you put here. well.. guys do think deep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think so. I mean the part where you say guys do think deep.

    Everybody thinks deep, or at least, is able to.

    You shouldn't be too surprised since whatever "talent" I might have comes from the Writer Himself. 0:D

    ReplyDelete