Saturday, February 3, 2007

I'm sorry

To all the girls who let the good guys pass by:



I'm sorry
that i bought your goddamn roses
to tell you that i like you



I'm sorry
That I was raised with some fuckin respect
to treat you right



I'm sorry
That you dont feel comfortable around me
for some reason



I'm sorry
that I open my truck door,
whenever you get in



I'm sorry
That i called you to see how your day was
and actually was interested in it



I'm sorry
That I am actually fuckin nice
and NOT a fuckin asshole



I'm sorry
I don't have a huge bank account
to buy you expensive things but i buy what i can



I'm sorry
I like to spend quality nights at home
cuddling with you



I'm sorry
I would rather make love to you then just fuck you
like some random guy.



I'm sorry
That I am the sweetest guy
you ever met



I'm sorry
That I bought you little gifts
to show i was thinkin of you



I'm sorry
That
I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped
you  off in the middle of nowhere, then found him and beat his ass with
a crowbar



I'm sorry
If I am angry right now
but it sure aint my fuckin fault



I'm sorry
If I don't want to talk to you anymore
cuz you decided to try your luck elsewhere



I'm sorry that you can't realize
that im the sweetest guy youll ever meet



I'm sorry
If you read this and regret what you did
cuz i dont give a damn anymore



I'm sorry
For NOT being fuckin sorry anymore



I'm sorry
you took a look at me and decided to try your luck elsewhere



I'm sorry
you wanna still be friends



I'm sorry
that i could care less about bein friends with you



I'm sorry
YOU feel you cant be yourself around me



I'm sorry
That I showed you i cared
cuz you sure didnt show it



I'm sorry
That I talked to you till 3am
instead of gettin some sleep



I'm Sorry
That I fuckin cared



I'm sorry
that I still talk to you
after the bullshit you fed me



Ladies
always bitch and bitch to their friends that there is never any good
guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them.
Well ladies next time you're bitching, maybe look up to see who you're
bitching to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your
every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a
chance?"
Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you



If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, repost as "I'm sorry "



If
You're one of the few girls with enough balls to repost, and you would
never make your guy feel this way, repost as "To all the girls who look
past the nice guys"***

5 comments:

  1. yup... i guess your right... some girls never know even if you tell them cuz they always look for a bigger dick.. am i ryt?

    anyway.. i'm sure that if she was smart, she would have loved you more. but i guess not all girls are dumb, and not all girls are smart either...

    you know, it took me 3 years to realize that all my 11 relationships were just shit cause i spent my time with the wrong person. hopefully you won't do the same...

    good luck... tnx for reading my blogs anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the way i see it, nice guys always go after the wrong girls, the bimbos for some reason that i dont really understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the way i see it, nice guys always go after the wrong girls, the bimbos for some reason that i dont really understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam: well it is a little angry. :D

    Faye: Sometimes teh bimbos go for the deeper pockets, bigger engines. I sincerely hope you'll find that someone soon.

    Melissa: You have a very good point there. I personally hate bimbos, posers, and the like. People could not be any more fake.

    Thanks guys for the comments. I really appreciate them.

    Much respect,
    JaY

    ReplyDelete