Friday, June 30, 2006

A Commentary on Nothing

What did you expect?  I hope you weren't expecting the "Holy Grail" of blogging because you won't find it here! (If there is such a thing...)



I originally wanted to do an exercise on freewriting, or technically freetyping.  Although I prefer using pen and paper, I chose to use a keyboards since studies show that using a keyboard utilizes both sides of the brain thus giving a good chance of tapping both the logical and creative sides of my ever I.Q. deficient brain.



So I might as well start out with how the week went out, and I most certainly flunked most of my 1st tests in my subjects and it's totally wearing me down, seriously.  You know sometimes I wish that there was an easy way to communicate what I really felt or thought so that I won't have to worry about misunderstandings.  Like earlier this week I got into a fight with my prospective girlfriend since "texting" on the cellphone takes up too much of my time.  I only wanted to spend more time studying since I didn't want to flunk my tests (which I ended up doing anyway).  That day I ended up flunking two tests since the first one required a calculator to solve the problems and I had evidently left it in my other bag; whilst the other one was simply because I didn't study enough.  It ended up like that anyway since I also didn't get enough sleep, and when that happens I usually just shut down and sleep in class, that happened twice this week and I ended up insulting my math teacher who presently refuses to answer my questions for sleeping in his class.  It's kind of frustrating really but after reflecting on my actions it really is just my undoing.



I'm nearing the end of my supply of brain juice so I will have to end my blog here.  Oh yeah, please post comments as to how I can improve my blogging.  I don't mind really.

1 comment:

  1. (*heavenly angels score*)
    holy... grail....

    Well, I'm totally feeling your pain man coz I've had my share of flunked tests, arguements with close friends, and deprived sleep. If you ever come across a cure for chronic transitory insanity bred by depression, pls let me know.

    ReplyDelete