Hi, it’s me again, typing away at
this time God knows when. I have
drastically changed the way I make my entries, by working on it on Word first
before I post it on the web; that way, I get to save unfinished work instead of
just clicking the close button on the make post page.
Anyway, I
haven’t been posting lately; this is because I, frankly, did not feel like
it. I might discourse on my vacation in
manila, or my “First Day Lows”, or some other ideas I came up with.
Then again, this
is not an entry of information, but an entry of apologies. I apologize for making sloppy and somewhat
fallacious posts. I’ve been thinking
about re-editing a few of these posts although I can’t make any promises.
I would also
like to apologize for those who have suggested that I use my “talent” if I ever
have one in writing, because I have just lost that chance because of my missing
the deadline for applications at my school’s paper. Chances are that the next hiring would be
sometime around next year. The idea of
contributing to the school paper has crossed my mind but then again, what is my
writing to such sheer, sharpened, and polished talent of those who are already
on the school paper?
I can only
breathe a sigh of regret, although there may be so many other possibilities as
to which I can sharpen my writing, but first and foremost, I must read books,
and LOTS of them.
This is the part
where I run out of all my remaining brain juice, so wish me luck! I’ll definitely need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment