For My Princess
They say that the cherry blossom only blooms in spring,
I say it blooms eternal.
For whence I chance upon my fair maiden,
I see beauty which should only be seen once in a lifetime.
Yet her greatness simply cannot be seen at first glance,
It is a magnificent experience unlocked by great perception.
Though I find myself to be easily close to her,
I can easily discern that she is for someone else.
Perhaps it is only the monsters within that hold me back,
or simply my self-pity always leading to naught.
I know in time our ships will sail different directions,
until then I dedicate to you my thoughts and notions.
this beautiful piece of writing deserves a better title than "post #50" dont u think? heheh
ReplyDelete"to love is nothing, to be loved is something, to love and to be loved is everything.."
it's a bit cliche, yup but i love them.
u know what im goin to say-keep it up! ;P
BIG POINT you got there eh?
ReplyDeleteWill do... :D
Bro I think you're in love... hehehe well then, who’s the lucky girl? Keep posting more poems... I enjoy reading it.
ReplyDeletelol..this is more like it! heheh i like poems...especially the lovey dovey ones ;D
ReplyDeletethe fun thing bout it is how we interpret them..and i enjoyed urs in my own understanding..
;)
now prince charming,who's that damn lucky princess? hehe.
::Jay is blushing::