I was going to name this as post # 60; realizing that I would sound pompous because of announcing the number of posts I have written over my "active blogging life". Hell it doesn't even matter whether which was more, quality or quantity.
OK, back to the main idea. I'm tired of ranting, that is until I find something that really strikes me in the heart, after which a great idea comes to mind. I make a note in my head to put it in the blog.
Procrastination strikes. I then say bye-bye to the great idea lost in the deepest recesses of my mind.
There used to be a time when I would actually do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to write something on a piece of paper so that I would remember what I would put in my blog the moment I got home.
Procrastination strikes. I then say bye-bye to the great idea lost in the deepest recesses of my mind.
I honestly thought that it would be a great idea to write down the realizations as well as the lessons learned for the day, just so that I wouldn't be making the same mistakes again; that and I could keep track on what's going on in my life and the paths I have taken that led me to the present moment in time.
Procrastination strikes. I then say bye-bye to the great realization lost in the deepest recesses of my mind.
At least I got this one covered-- procrastination=great idea lost in the deepest recesses of my mind
it amazes me on how ideas always come involuntarily. even when u say "im outta ideas!"
ReplyDelete;D
it amazes me how ideas always come involuntarily. even when u say "im outta ideas!"
ReplyDelete;D