I’ve been having
second thoughts lately—about myself, about my own self-manufactured
insecurities; and yet if there’s one thing I can’t get out of my mind is this
one person I’ve known for a few weeks now. I have never met anyone as angelic as her in my entire life. She has a smile that could light a beacon on
a dark stormy night, and a disposition that could thwart off any thought of
doubt and fear. I could talk with her
forever and I still would think that so little time has passed.
You’d think that
I’m usually attracted to those beautiful, sultry, and sexy types but no; what
really attracts me the most is how a person, no how a woman, carries herself.
She is what you would think at first to be this prim and proper lady who never
says a word—but that’s the thing that makes her attractive really, of course if
you really knew the story behind it.
She has severe
scoliosis, which would pretty much explain why she always has this posture that
makes her look so lady-like; but here’s the rub: she has to undergo an
operation wherein a rod is stuck in her back, all while keeping her heart
beating because she has a pneumatic heart; and it pains me so much that even if
she goes through the operation, her life would still be in danger.
So every time we
meet, she’s always this gentle yet always with an on-the-go attitude, with her
studies, with her responsibilities, which pretty much reminds me of myself. [I
can never stay idle for more than thirty minutes because my obsession on being
busy would kick in and I would have extreme mood swings.]
So here I am
writing about the most beautiful girl—both inside and out, that I have ever
seen in my entire life, which is why I’m making the most out of the time I am
able to share with this person.
No comments:
Post a Comment