Okay, so I decided that I'm going to use up all what's left of my thinking power today on freewriting-- somethign I like to call, in my own jaded world, a commentary on nothing.
This is the part where I realize that I have used up all my brain juice and end up with something that gives justice to the title: a commentary on nothing.
Why is it when people have something good in their life it's usually when it's either lost or taken from them that we actually appreciate it the most? Take for example, my IQ tests say that I have an unusually high IQ and yet I get low grades? I have a loving lady friend who's willing to accept me as her boyfriend and instead I told her to wait a little more because I thought we were going to fast. Is 3 weeks too fast to court someone?
I apologize if I must deliberately and blatantly stray from my original topic but I just want to get something out of my chest. Why am I not content? The wiser part of myself would most likely tell me to count my blessings. Of course there would be as many blessings in my life as the particles of sand on a beach. Everyday I struggle with this malcontent, and make my own methods of escape. One method which I like to use and abuse is computer games. Immersing yourself in an environment where your thinking is not of one's usual thinking pattern is basically one of the easiest ways to escape problems. That may or may not include getting drunk, getting high, all sorts of things that deviates from your normal thought pattern.
I've just completely run out of brain juice so I just might make a part two.
Computer games? You have a point. One can't possibly think about pressing issues while he's busy hacking and slashing his fellow addicts. Drunkeness? Works too, but better be careful before all your brain cells get deleted in a queue-data-structure-type of way.
ReplyDeleteBut reasoning is a gift... why waste it away? Else you'll be making REAL comments about NOTHING.
ug nganong gi ENTER!? ha..
ReplyDelete