Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Love Poem

Oh, when will I find thee?



The pain of not being with you



is a dagger to my side



each passing minute.



-





For whence have I seen your face,



I can no longer recall;



but it is in hope that I find true light,



to lead me to where you are.



-





There is a gaping hole in my heart,



that only you can fill.



Remorse is but a step away,



as my sand continues to run out.



-





I suffer severe melancholy,



to realize that I may not be with you;



for the hour is past anon,



and I must find you, once more, in eternity.

5 comments:

  1. Well apparently, someone has been actively reading my blogs.

    Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i read your bulletin too. thanx for quoting me...hehe.. you should be a writer.. i mean, you have what it takes man...and if you dont, it's such a waste..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. hmm. reminds of the song..where is she..where is she.. :peace: ^-^

    ReplyDelete