These are the stages of development in my blogging life. :D
First stage: I don't know what I'm doing as of now but I'm going to write about something anyway - articles.
It's kind of self-explanatory, I'm bored and I don't know what to do so I resort to freetyping, poetry, or some other pathetic whatnot.
Second stage: I've got problems with how some people are because they're being outright stupid- articles
Somewhere along my blogging life, i came across a few people who have extreme personalities and sometimes come off as cross, rude, sometimes even, well, let's just say less than intelligent because of running their mouths without proper deliberation beforehand, or the acts they commit that BLATANTLY befouls this blogger's mood.
Third stage: I've experienced some enlightenment with a recent experience and can't help but share it with the world- articles
This is the pinnacle of my blogging cycle as I put MUCH effort in setting the scene for the reader to help emulate my experience and put the reader in the blogger's shoes. It's this kind of article that usually strikes close to both the author and the readers' hearts.
Fourth stage: HIATUS
Def'n:
unexpected gap: a break in something where there should be continuity
This is the part when the creative block has run its course and has rendered me unable to write because of a little voice in the mind called the "inner critic". This inner critic will obviously try to impede the blogger from making a decent article based on the fact that I can't think of anything as of yet. This may range from as little as one hour to as long as the blogger can't do or choose not to do anything about either the inner critic or the creative block.
Again, this is all according to my experience. Feel free to comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment