To be brutally frank, I'm tired of making blogs. I'm not even sure if people ACTUALLY READ THEM; but if by some remote reason you're reading this, then so be it. I won't be making posts for a very long time, if not ever.
But for the benefit of those who haven't read my blog, I will keep the posts instead of deleting them.
Much respect,
JaY
[standing]
ReplyDelete...
elow jay!ur creative,so just keep it up!tc!
ReplyDeleteto me writting is a way of life... it doesnt really matter if any one reads your works or not... but what does is the fact that you released your inner thoughts and shared it to the world. Gerry Spence once said "I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief."
ReplyDeletebut hey i respect ur decision and i hope that youll someday pick up that thinking cap and join our ranks and write again ^^
I agree with you on that. Writing is a way of life. What really bugs me though is that I think I'm not improving at all.
ReplyDeleteI need to read a lot more books before I'm going to blog again. :(
hey Jay...you definitely write better than i do...by a mile...but that doesn't bug me from writing...the problem lies with my mood to write...everytime i'm on a jeepney, wonderful things to write just come and fuels me to face the pc and type...but then laziness just creeps out and you know what comes next...sigh...
ReplyDelete