Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Hi It's me -- I'm Being a Hypocrite

I know I'm being a hypocrite by going against what I have said in my previous article; but as what my friend has said, writing is a way of life, and as of right now, I only have around 4 minutes to make a new article.. give or take.



With that said, writing as a way of life can be very hard.  As many of you have probably read, I usually leave myself out of the articles.  After reading and rereading them I find myself confused.  Writing about my life is way more interesting than other whatnot I find to be interesting.  I have also found that there is no point in making pointless articles.  I've found many of these kinds of articles and have found them a little if not much, distasteful; but then again, it may be just me.



So I'm just going to end it at that because I've been freewriting.

1 comment:

  1. Hey jay...it's nice to read new entries from you...you know your friends may be right[or they really are right]...writing is good, not just for the writer himself but as well as the reader -- provided what he or she wrote is nice, that is...i myself find enjoyment in reading other people's blogs [whether they're sensible or otherwise]...it's a kind of feeling i don't get from other things...why?...i still don't know...so there you go...

    ReplyDelete