Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dude, I've become emo---ish. :P

Disclaimer: extremely emotional article.  Don't say I didn't warn you.





I know what you're thinking.  "You definitely don't look the part."



Well, I'm not in it for a fashion statement and I definitely don't plan to look the part.  I just feel like going emo, if there is such a term.



I've been feeling estranged and melancholic which ironically is targeted towards myself.  I've been a fool, a demented utter greedy impetuous fool.



I can't seem to shake the feeling that something is definitely missing, in my life, in my heart.



Loneliness, my ever unwanted companion, is a shadow vigilantly bent towards mocking me.



There are so many different parts I have to show to different people that it has come to a point that I've been tagged with so many typecasts with different circles of friends.



So many friends, yet so much loneliness.

2 comments:

  1. basically jay, what you may be sayin is that u only got companions but not necessarily friends...to consider some people friends and yet still feel lonely, for me, is ironic...can one find loneliness in the presence of a 'real friend'?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, one can find loneliness even in the presence of a real friend... yeah, i've been there, too... and you know what i discovered? i dont need to have friends to not be lonely! i've got someone more than anyone could ever ask for, and that is God... :D of all the friends i have, He is the only friend who "sticks closer than a brother.."
    in my life, i've been through so much soul searching... but the answers are not within you... if it is there, it's not complete... ther is only one complete Being in this universe, and that is God, and if we want someone to complete us, then... it is our choice who to pick: an imperfect and incomplete mortal, or a perfect, omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God... God bless!

    ReplyDelete