Saturday, August 12, 2006

Blog Reborn: When Boredom Strikes

Took me a while to realize that when I do these blogs, it's either I'm not doing anything important lately or I'm procrastinating because what I'm about to do is boring.



Oh well, I decided to republish my blog, naming it When Boredom Strikes.  Forgive me if the idea has already been made up; but I like the idea itself and it coincides with why I make blogs.



I hope you all like it since the previous style reeked of death and although I'm comfortable with the idea of death I pretty much prefer life over its absence.  Oh yeah, if any of you friendsters still have the patience to consider reading my writing, thank you for the effort of reading the excessively wordy articles I have put here.  God bless! toodles! (toodles? that sounded gay...)

No comments:

Post a Comment