Friday, August 4, 2006

Thus I become a hater

I have found a rather profound disgust for stupidity lately because of the fact that I have been enlightened by a blog recently.  Madame Fabolous's PENIS blog has me hooked.  Although it is a rather twisted blog, I have found a very great smart-ass of sorts.



For too many a long time have I been trampled upon by the injustices of the world.  I for one think it's high time to stick it to the man, and stick it where it hurts the most.  I'm talking about getting a big ol' bat and start swinging it around people who are less-than-worthy, less-than-mortal who by the way disgrace whatever it is they believe in or come from with their lazy-ass replies that just being around them makes me lose my IQ.  Argh, do I hate such people.



It has come to my immediate attention that I finally join the people who have resigned serving Lady Justice.  It's just too much for my mind and my heart and my soul to help those who do not help themselves and not give justice for what their very being entails, implies, and means.  I have gone so much deep into the hole of my soul that there is but a dot of light at the beginning of the gaping hole of my soul.



I must release all the hatred that has been so many a time trapped in my heart.  My sincerest apologies for those that I have hurt, have been hurting, and will hurt for I have lost all sense of emotion that morality is nothing but a shadow of my now vacant and empty shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment