*screams out loud* MAN! Do I miss clubbing... No, I'm not after the booze or smoke; I just miss chilling out with people having fun. These past few weeks have been nothing but boredom.
There used to be a time when I could truly call myself "kiat", in a non-malicious way of course-- as in really unable to stay put in seriously small amounts of time. It's been a really long time since I've unwinded and let out all the stress that's building up over time. As I'm sitting in the living room typing away at my father's laptop, I can't help but think I could be someplace else having a night life.
Of course, having a night out in a club can have its cons. First of all, the second hand smoke: what the hell is it with people smoking in enclosed places?? I mean for the love of God why don't you kill yourselves someplace else and not bring other people with you? Angry moment over... Sensitivity issues: I couldn't help but be shocked the first time I entered a club. It was like people were, doing IT without doing IT. Being used to clean fun, it was like being slapped in the face as if telling me, "oh, so is that how older people do it?" Sheesh, as if that's not enough, there are also the egocentric types. As if it's not enough that they're out there flaunting stuff that wasn't bought with their own money, they try to make everyone know they didn't pay a single coin from their pocket. AS IF!!!
Oh well, I guess I miss it for the fun part, but for the most part, I wish there was just some club out there with a simple NO-SMOKING policy, that doesn't include the words gay or alternative.
Fact: Second-hand smoke is just as dangerous as first-hand smoke... In other words, those who inhale, have inhaled, or will inhale second-hand smoke are at exactly equal risk as bona fide smokers...
ReplyDelete