Saturday, September 9, 2006

Amongst a Sea of Faces

Lost in a crowd of faces,



not knowing which is true.



I look to You to take me out



of these endless sea of masks.



-



For too long have I worn



such masks of apathy and scorn



the very sight of such horror,



my own demise I do abhor.



-



You reach out Your hand to me,



in my own shock I flee.



My guilt and my hands stained thee.



Feeling unworthy, unworthy.



-



I leave You only to find You,



my expressions turns to nigh,



my guilt is washed away,



with You I am to stay.





-JaY Sasoy

1 comment:

  1. whoa, i was reading this and in my head i tot "this boy is crazy" and i reached the last line, "yeah he definitely is crazy" :D

    this is one beautiful poem...and interpreting poems is an art itself..think so?

    ReplyDelete