Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Suicide Note? : (

As I slowly step into the fray making a foray, I fretfully fribble my energy in feeble frivol trying to hide myself behind an intricate mask, albeit a mirror mask.



Freedom is in great scarcity.



By feigning what I feel to be something what people want to see, I have found myself in a situation I can't get out of as of yet.  The decisions I have made have left me opposite to what is felicitous.  By making people see what they DESPERATELY want to see, I have lied to myself, and to others; and I am paying through my nose.



The truth?  I have fallen so far down I cannot see the end of the tunnel.



It's what should have set me free, my one true key to freedom.  Now I have buried myself in a well up to the neck instead of shaking the dirt off.  Inch by inch, I slowly put myself into the position of a felo-de-se, an act of suicide.



[Dude, that's some fancy emo $#^+.]



God help me. (pulls trigger)

4 comments:

  1. trigger? what trigger? LoL...sorry for that...anyway, Jay this is just one of the many confusing and "burdening" things you're gonna face in the future and most would be heavier so you've got to prepare...and digging your own ditch is never the answer...get up and pull that mask off!!! go get a shower for God's sake...use the most expensive soap if you want...it never really does us good when we tend to make what other people think matter so much...so screw them!!! by the way, am i giving the write comment? i may have understood this post differentl you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The write comment? lol.. I was just at my lowest of lows recently and could not help but think.. well, it remains to be seen/read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL...bwahahahah!!! argh! so stupid of me really...what a shame...i was a copyreader and yet i couldn't even correct what i type before actually posting them...Argh! i'm getting pissed off already!...ok well maybe just annoyed for now...this one's mistake free though...checked it for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of errors, I'm renaming this article with a more appropriate title.

    ReplyDelete