Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Pencil Needs Sharpening

Okay, so my writing has become a little bit too sloppy.  Three weeks of being unable to practice in almost any way possible can do so much damage.  I'm sorry for any feelings that have been hurt by any of my posts; but I will not apologize for the content I have put up.



Why?  Because it's my blog and I write if I want to.  Of course I will accept any corrections.  Damn!



Basically, I've run out of topics to write about.  I'm pondering whether I should write about older experiences.  Anyway, I'm off to another hiatus (again) and make some well needed reflecting.

4 comments:

  1. Sure Jay...go get a good one come back with a great post...LoL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leaving for manila ei.. ánd didnt bother telling us.. anyways.. God bless.. see you around..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO- you can write whatever as long as the feel is there. you had a bad dream? you know what you should do- write bout it.. it doesnt matter who thinks what, cos you just wanna do your stuff.
    sometimes you dont really need a topic, just go with it, and something good will come out. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jay! I wanted to let you know that you were the one motivated me to start my own blog. You have great stuff, as expected of someone with an opinion about everything. I noticed you've started commenting on my posts and I want to give you props for your great insight.

    ReplyDelete