Yup, it's exam week. Which means I may not be able to post anything until Sunday. Whether that should mean anything to you remains to be seen. :P
Today has been a day of discoveries.
I discovered that I may actually have what it takes to lead, although I'm totally against the idea of leading people. Honestly, I think I suck at it; but it is service, and I am but a servant, and somebody has to do it.
I also discovered that I can actually draw a person's face. I do hope I did not murder God's wondrous creation. In fact, I'll have to show the drawing to the person drawn first and get her feedback before I show it to anybody else; but honestly, I think I did a better-than-most job, so I may have a little bit of confidence. :P
Anyways, I'm off to a temporary halt.
Reporting back in a week,
JaY
thank you mr. sasoy...on with news...
ReplyDeletesame here!about having a long week ahead myself i mean. O_o
ReplyDelete:D thanks, but I think I'll just cut a few words out. thanks for the correction though.
ReplyDelete