I've been recently addicted to computer games as in I HAVE A PROBLEM, and I have to admit having that kind of addiction is NOT a good thing.
So last week, for the first time in my entire life, I've ended up using more money than what I had intended and didn't have enough to pay the fare. I realized that since the people around me had no plan of sparing a few coins since they're obviously going to use it for the same reason I had earlier.
I realized that there was only one way to go home-- walking.
You'd be surprised that the whole world slows down on you when you're walking. I even think it's almost therapeutic, but maybe it's just me.
So here's what I found/realized:
- a very decent woodworking shop that I committed to memory in case I would need furniture in the maybe not so distant future
- poor people are still content; some rich people I've found aren't.
- this city is still safe since I got home safely. That and that I've got a BIG Bodyguard backing me up. *chuckles*
- the non-urbanized part of the city is peaceful and quiet, maybe too quiet :P
- I would walk in a very lonely street and people would still spot me. It's still a small world.
It's amazing what an hour and forty five minutes of walking can do. I even got to exercise.
:D
don't do it too often though[the walking part]...you don't want to look like me...but you're right, walking is good...i do it everyday...though exhausting at times, but the pleasure you get from seeing different things[whether nice or not] a lot closely and slowly is a payback...i usually walk and talk to me myself a lot caring less if people would think i'm retarded...hehehe..
ReplyDeletethat's nice. hahaha. well at least that walk helped you realized some things. anyway, about that, i find walking really nice. especially when you can find a lot of people and observe them..haha.. talk about stalker mode on. yeah, i used to do that way back when i was a freshman. from school to church. but one question was on my mind. how far did you walk anyway? haha! i haven't had a slightest idea on where you live. :) anyway, im glad that you're posting again. kip it up!
ReplyDeleteI live in Gusa. Methinks it was more or less 10 kilometers. :P I did write that it was a one hour and 45 minute walk. (!) :P
ReplyDeletewhat?! tsk.tsk. i salute you there jay...
ReplyDelete