Monday, August 7, 2006

things people don't know about me

1. my body clock is so way off; i usually sleep around 2 in the morning or 5 in the afternoon.



2. i usually don't like gay people but I can make a really good impression of one.



3. Most of the time I just let my words do the thinking for me and end up regretting why I said or wrote or typed it.



4. I am observant only when I want to be, but when I do weirdness ensues.



5. I don't give a crap about what people say unless I did something wrong.



6. I have a high aptitude for mathematics yet I hate the subject.



7. I hate using computers because I get drained afterward and yet I can't stop using one.



8. What people see me do doesn't reflect what's going inside my mind.



9. I'm borderline schizophrenic, almost.



10. I have attention deficit disorder.



3 comments:

  1. Uhh... Jay, tell us something we DON'T know! Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to say what Ozzie said.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa so weird why computers can be adictve or the like

    ReplyDelete